Sunday, August 25, 2013

first outing




Yesterday was the first time we took our Maggie out with us. We parked her Ole Carousel Antiques Center in Stanfordville where I rent space and sold a few things in the parking lot. Truth be told, customers were far more interested in the trailer than they were in my merchandise! Everyone wanted a tour of the tiny space and all thought she was adorable!
While I didn't think to take pictures of our selling spot, I did snap a few photos of the interior ... again, not the greatest pictures in spite of the fact that I just got a new phone ... problem? I didn't realize the protective plastic piece was still on the back ... more to come!

My daughter made these beautiful curtains for over the sink just yesterday morning before heading over to the Center ... 
that same daughter was the one who made my chalkboard wall ... this is the wall to the left as you step in ... 
... then, before I knew it, she was napping here ... can't blame her, looks comfortable, doesn't it?
Before leaving, my younger daughter had cut hydrangea to place in my vintage coffee pot ... it's missing the inside pieces so it's perfect for this ...  
I do have another coffee pot just like this one, but smaller that does have all its parts ... now I really need to get the gas guys out here to hook up this stove ... I need my coffee!


... soon after placing those flowers, however, I created a mess pricing things on that pretty little display table ... it's such a great workplace, though ... charming, cozy ... love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


sign on my trailer door





No comments:

Post a Comment