Thursday, August 8, 2013

ouch

Well ... I can't say I regret making this purchase, but I will say that the gentleman who sold me the trailer did indeed neglect to tell me a few things. The guys from Trailer King called to tell me that the bearings need to be packed, there are no brakes on the driver's side, the wiring was done completely incorrectly, shocks are necessary and that I do, after all, have to install the electric brake system in my car. The good news? Yes, there is some. ...
The frame is solid, they think the camper is very cool and there is one man there who buys/sells these things and he'll be working on it.
By the way ... the window we broke yesterday is a Jalousie window. Very easy to find replacement glass and an easy do-it-yourself fix. I youtubed it.    .......   good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment