Monday, July 7, 2014

It's Been a While …

Well … it's probably time I got back to this. I've had Maggie for over a year now - June 26 was her 'birthday'. She's still not painted, but that's coming. I plan to refinish the formica table and countertop next week with my daughter. I just read a post on Facebook on how to do it. The product got mixed reviews, but more good than bad so we're going to give it a whirl. I think it's probably easier than replacing the formica, but we'll see …
I've been taking Maggie to the Beacon Flea Market in Beacon, NY on Sundays. If you're ever in the area, stop by! It's a fair weather market and there you'll find true flea market treasures - no new items - and some really great people. From the vendors, to Emma who runs the show, to the wonderful crowd of customers, you'll find everybody there to be so nice.
I'm heading down the The Hastings Flea this coming Sunday. I've never been there so I can't say much about it, but it looks like it's a good one. It's held the second Sunday of every month so on July 14, I'll let you know if I'll be going back on August 20!
Summer's here so please check back for progress on my little Shasta. In the meantime, take a look at these …

No comments:

Post a Comment