Saturday, July 12, 2014

Painted Treasures

Today we spent the day painting furniture, finding more fabulous vintage pieces and then packing the trailer and the car. Anna, my older daughter, is amazing when it comes to packing the trailer. Not only does she get everything in, she puts things in in a logical manner and it's so neat! The tables are the last to go in as we'll need them to come out first. We'll set them up right away so as we unpack, we have somewhere to put all these tiny treasures. I'm not very good at packing and I so appreciate her help. … I'm also grateful because she put the second coats on all of our painted pieces. Take a look:











… one two-tiered table and two chairs were transformed … we'll see if anyone likes them as much as we do!
What else do we sell? … well … take another look:  










vintage garden
vintage linens
vintage paper
vintage tableware
vintage tools 
I usually say anything pretty & practical, but every once in a while I find something whimsical that isn't too practical, but so much fun! 
See you at the Hastings Flea!

No comments:

Post a Comment