Tuesday, July 16, 2013

read read read

It's been so hot in NY! I'm not complaining - I can't complain ... While I don't usually work in summer, I did take a part time position teaching and I work in an air conditioned classroom. This doesn't happen during the regular school year, by the way. I only work a half day and when I get home I have a pretty pool to jump in to each afternoon ....
But I want to work in my trailer! When I bought it at the very end of June I thought I'd be out there every day because I don't really work in summer and I'd have so much time! I have the time, it's just too hot! ... maybe I am complaining.
I have, however, been reading a lot. There are so many wonderful blogs with not only pretty pictures of fabulous campers, but some really good information and some very practical advice. Check out the Links I Love. Because I've never owned a trailer, everything I read is new to me and I'm grateful they're out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment